For The second time, the international Conference “Cities’ Identity Through Architecture and Arts (CITAA)” Will take place in Egypt, only this time it will be held in Cairo during the
For The second time, the international Conference “Cities’ Identity Through Architecture and Arts (CITAA)” Will take place in Egypt, only this time it will be held in Cairo during the period (25 SEP To 27 SEP 2018).
As an organization with a main concern of helping the researchers from various perspectives and views, IEREK will give them the chance to present Their thoughts and researches about Cultural Spaces & landscapes in contemporary arts, Urban growth and its impact on cities identities, what would be the future of the historical cities and how arts and media affect people’s life.
Topics to be Discussed in the conference:
• Cultural Spaces & Landscapes in Contemporary Arts.
• Cities with religious and culture theme.
• Urban Growth, Morphology and its impact on cities identity.
• Slums and Urban Fringe Belts.
• New Developments in Urban Design and Shaping the City and its Culture.
• Contemporary Art in Modern and Historical cities.
• The Future of Historical Cities.
• The City’s Image and Self-Identity.
• Ideologies & Movements: Shaping the City and its History.
• Artistic Heritage and its Impact on Contemporary Arts.
• The Correlation Between Architecture and Arts and Conservation.
• Architecture and Arts in Cultural Transformation Age.
• Policies & Guidelines for planning and developing the Historical Areas.
• Best practices for dealing with Historical Areas & Buildings.
• Branding the City Heritage.
• Art, Music, Interaction visualization media and its impact on human.
The conference proceedings will be published in full in the “ARChive” International Journal of Science and in SSRN by ELSEVIER.
Publication in a book series by Springer will only be applicable to the selected papers that will be supervised by highly professional members of an International Editorial Board to ensure a high-quality publication material. Thus, such outstanding material will lead to indexing of the series in well-known indexing databases such as Scopus and Thomson Reuters.
For the selected papers to be published by Springer, another revision process will be added to the selected manuscripts.
All Author participants are expected to write their manuscripts /papers using the ARChive template provided in the author instructions tab.
Once, and if, your paper is selected for publication, you will be contacted and asked to use the template of the selected journal accordingly
You can register and submit your abstract online any time before the deadline.
For more information and registration, Visit the conference official link:
also contact us through our online chat on our website: